The DJI Ronin 3-axis stabilizer is designed for smooth and steady camera operation that doesn’t compromise easy, flexible movement. One of the most technologically advanced models on the market, the Ronin also uses a computerized control system to provide laser-sharp precision at only a 0.02° margin of error!
The DJI Ronin can support up to 16 lbs of camera weight and comes integrated with near-limitless functionality, from dual operator support to brushless motors that work on 3 distinct axes. Its features include, but are not limited to:
- Auto Configuration allows for usage of a wide range of camera sizes up to 16 lbs.
- SmoothTrack allows for smooth and stable movement by just one gimbal operator.
- 3 operation modes:
- Upright: Gimbal is flipped to allow for close camera operation.
- Suspended: Standard operation mode in which the gimbal is held in front or slung down.
- Briefcase: Gimbal is held on the side and close to its legs.
- Powered by a 4s lithium-polymer “smart battery” that automatically regulates power usage, incorporates built-in power charge display and provides about 4 hours of run time.
- Inertial measurement movement algorithm detects movement and intelligently engages the motors for stabliziation, while differentiating between intentional pans or tilts and unintentional shakes.
- Brushless motors operate on 3 axes: tilt, pan and horizontal roll.
- Dual-operator support with the included transmitter for manual control of pan and tilt that is independent of the Ronin’s movement.