With its smooth pan functionality and a fluid drag that provides precise, stable control, the O’Connor 2575 Fluid Head w/ Ronford Legs has become an undeniable staple of the video production industry.
This flagship model of the O’Connor series features a sine-wave head design, patented by O’Connor, for superior balancing at almost any tilt. Its mount interacts seamlessly and harmoniously with Mitchel-based components such as tripods, Jib arms and dollies.
The new generation of the O’Connor 2575 Fluid Head w/ Ronford Legs, the 2575D, features all of the above and much more, including:
- Platform controls on operator’s (left) side of the head
- Platform release lever with a one-touch finger actuated safety release catch for undoing the safety catch or opening the lever with a single finger or hand
- Dual platform scales
- Four handle rosettes on the platform
- Left-hand side soft hand rest
- Metric fasteners on the head, including the set screws used for field adjustments
- 100% compatable and interchangeable with 2527C model accessories